The Fall of Carthage

Monday, September 13, 2010

High Blood Pressure.

Sometimes i think why be polite at all? Then i think it's me whose at fault.
My conscience is killing me from inside, i feel more helpless than a sexual assault victim. That competition. The secret, this and that. Someone was mean to someone and sometimes too much Introspection is bad too. Once again in this struggle for greatness i'm the lone, nearly fallen soldier. I'm a criminal to say the least and maybe the price of my crimes, someone else will pay. Which is a punishment for me because i want to see that someone happy and a shocker wouldn't be healthy. I'm so much concerned that i can't even focus on my studies everything thing seems falling yet so great

My brain is occupied yet it feels empty, they say changes are good. But this change is a disaster. Wish the dungeon comes back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment