The Fall of Carthage

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blank.

There is so much inside this devilish liar to explain to you that he has lost the words.

Comrade let me introduce you to the Russian and the German. Both have a beer in their right hand and a pistol on their left.

In Britain during the 80's only 5% of the architects were women and 12% of the Full-time lecturers of Britain were women, God save the Queen.

I'm going to put this into you. My professor was the only decent woman i knew until i saw her in the bath tub with University's Janitor. The next day. We were in the bed and i couldn't pull out because she locked me tight with her legs and arms. We never saw each other.

When i was 12 i was sexually abused by my dad's friend's wife. Cuckoo! was the husband. As she lied herself on his back for me to feel her while her husband laughed.

My parents really don't like each other sometimes. Once i beat the hell outta my dad for slapping my mother. I loved it.

My sister really loves my girlfriend and that's why i'm not talking to her. I'm way too jealous.

My neighbor wants to get laid with me but i want to show her my Inbox, of my cell phone.

I'm a victim of Chronic Masturbation. Yes, i'm terminal. I have few years to live.

The Martial Race theory in Pakistan Studies of Federal Board has influenced my Girlfriend a lot.

The next time i go to a mosque would be without wearing underpants. I feel happy after shifting to Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment