The Fall of Carthage

Monday, May 23, 2011

I don't know what to say.

I don't know what to say. The state of Pakistan has cracked a portion of the nation which contains my tiny house. The rivers are running dry and tears are the sole support. Overshadowed by the blood's supply their demand has dried. In my golden age i never thought i'd see this day. But just like the late great Randy "The macho man" Savage used to say "... And the beat goes on." I have to admit the distrust in the society brought the best of me.

I don't know what to say. There are some people who in their daily lives are oppressed by their leaders and they would criticize them for the corrupt oppression, but then fail to prove themselves deserving of the right to criticize in the first place, they want all that their top brass owns for themselves and can care less about preaching the greatness of selflessness and righteousness to the illiterate less fortunate just because it takes time. These people deserve their leaders because they themselves are just as shallow and characterless.

I don't know what to say. I'm addicted to my drug and just because of all the insurgencies going on in North Waziristan and the rest of Pakistan, it's prices are rising. I'm in a sad state. Priceless scores. Damn, i can't pay priceless. So i seek refuge and surrender myself to technology. Only to hear that technology is sick of my craving, an itsy bit. I can't believe that technology is now thinking about what i say through a different way a very frightening way, considering how far i have progressed with technology. I'm afraid and my intelligence reports are fearing the worse to happen.

I don't know what to say. A great person once told me that money does not matter, all that counts are the people around you. It touched me. I heard this coming to me when the most important person in my life was towards either death or a path to a new life, i had literally lost my life. But my life came back to me, Unconscious with anesthesia while coughing, trying to relax itself while going into the intensive care unit. The glow on my life's unconscious face was priceless and from their what i had heard from the great person changed my life, but i think to myself are your extended ones worth it? I look to myself and think "NO!" not all the time but when someone looks up to you and changes your life even in sheer helplessness, it demands a "NO!" with more examination marks.

I don't know what to say. I'm aging and i'm getting lazier and lazier. Dark times in the nurturing process. Life's hopes are busy but i'm lazy and jobless. A perfect place for the devil to play his games.

Too bad, i think all i can do is make the 3rd sheesha of the day.

-The people i talk about and mentioned are my loved ones. I owe a lot to them, A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment